Friday 1 January 2016

What I Got For Christmas 2015!

Hello Everyone!

Sorry its been a while,I recently got a full time job so I'm still trying to figure out a routine where i can fit everything into the small amount of time i have at home but i promise i will try better!

So, considering its just been Christmas i thought it would be a good idea to show you all what i got for Christmas :)

*DISCLAIMER*  
This blog post is just for fun i am in no way bragging or showing off about anything that i got. I just thought it would be a fun post to make as i love seeing what other people got for Christmas!

Also before i start i will just say that obviously for some of the presents i wont be able to put prices or brands because i didn't but them myself, however i do know where some of them are from so for those ones i will put the prices etc...

Right lets get down to business

Firstly i would like to start with what my mum got me...

The first thing i opened from my mum was a Vivien Frank bracelet (i only know the 'brand' because the name is on the box the bracelet came in) Its got grey thread  with beautiful 14 K gold beads that have been rose gold plaited. I love small dainty jewelry so this was a perfect present and i love it!













The second thing that i opened was the Anna Saccone star sign necklace with a signed card from Anna. My mum and I watch the Saccone Jolys on Youtube ALLLLLL the time and we love them ! So when Anna announced that she was releasing her own jewelry i was very excited! You can see the back story of the necklaces on her Youtube Chanel (AnnaSaccone- Emotional Announcement)
But basically Anna and her dad shared the same birthday month (and star sign)
Anna was born the day before her dads birthday. Sadly her dad passed away resulting in Anna inheriting his Scorpio necklace which then inspired her to create her own, which she announced on what would have been her dads birthday. This was so beautiful and touching i just had to have one and my mum said she would buy me one for Christmas. I love rose gold so it was a no brainer that i would go for the rose gold option. You can buy these necklaces off the Stilnest website (www.stilnest.com) and click on 'Anna Saccone' which will direct you straight to her range.mine is the short rose gold Aries necklace which costs £61.93. The necklaces are made from 925 silver which will either get rose gold or gold plaited. I honestly haven't taken it off since i opened it (apart form when i shower lol)  



















My mum also bought me some Vans. I wear vans to work and i have owned my current pair for probably around five years now and they are literally falling apart haha. so my mum was an absolute babe and bought me another pair. These are from the Vans shop they are called 106 vulcanized shoes and the website says they cost £47.00.




  
Next was the Clinique sonic system purifying cleansing brush. I have been eyeing this up on the Clinique counter for AGES! But i was hesitant because its so damn expensive and i didn't really know much about it or whether it worked or not, however i really wanted one because I've heard it does wonders for your skin so, you can imagine my surprise when i opened this on Christmas day i didn't even know my mum knew what this was lol. This is obviously from the Clinique website and it says that it costs £79.00. You also have to buy replacement heads which i think costs around £17.00












Then to go with the sonic system face cleaner my mum bought me the face products that you are supposed to use with it (plus a few extras i think it all came in a set) This includes:




  • Clinique make up bag




  • Take the day off make up remover £17.00




  • Dramatically different moisturizing lotion £30.00  





  • Foaming sonic face soap



  • clarifying lotion 2 £16.50



  • Lipstick in the shade 'Matte Magenta' £18.00




  •  Moisture surge face moisturiser £34.00 (per 50ml)



  • High Impact mascara £17.50



  • Liquid facial soap (mild)





























  • Strawberry fudge eye shadow duo £22.00

Unfortunately i cant find this set on the Clinique website so i pit their individual prices but unfortunately i cant find them all.

Mum then bought me an exercise device that i have never heard of before so i don't really know anything about it. One of my new years resolutions is to loose weight (i know so cliche) my mum knows that i have been wanting to loose weight for a long while now so she thought she would help out by buying me this. unfortunately again i don't know where it's from or how much it costs.




Lastly my mum bought me one directions album 'Made In The A.M.' Because one direction are one of my many guilty pleasures and i have to say its pretty good!











The next bunch of presents are what my dad bought me.

So lets start with the thing i got given first. I actually got given this earlier on in December, its a camera that is called ' Nikon Coolpix s9900' It's what I've used to take these pictures today. The reason he bought me a camera is because i have been going to a lot of concerts recently and I'm always annoyed that i can never get any good pictures/videos because i always have to zoom so far that the pictures go so pixilated that its a big blurry blob so he bought this camera because its specifically designed for zooming so hopefully now i will get better quality pictures/ videos. The reason i got it early is because i went to  a concert on the 5th of December (capitals jingle bell ball) and loads of my favourite artists were there so i wanted to cherish the memory with pictures and videos so he gave me the camera the night before and i was suuppeerr happy. I used it at the concert and let me tell you this camera did not disappoint its amazing!
                                     
          this was taken with my old camera at
         a years and years concert in October


this is with the new camera at jingle bell ball
 ( obv still a bit blurry because they were moving around a lot)

This is also years and years at jingle bell ball with the new camera zoomed right in.






Next my father bought me a watch from Olivia Burton (again i only know the 'brand' because its on the box ) As far as price goes i have no clue, there is no name or number on the box for me to look up sorry. The watch has a black leather strap with a small black and rose gold face. (can you see the theme going on here haha)











Next he bought me two perfumes which i had smelled before and loved. The first one is 'Ari-Ariana Grande' and oh my gosh it smells fricken amazing. Its very fruity and comes in the cutest box and bottle. He bought the the gift set version so it also came with a travel size bottle of the perfume and a cute pom pom key-ring. The second perfume is 'Gold Magic- Little Mix' i already have this perfume but its running low because i wear it so much so he bought me another one because I'm going to see them in march and he wanted me to be able to wear their perfume to the concert lol. it smells very fresh and lemony and the smell literally lasts allll day which is amazing!





















Lastly my dad bought me a set of the real techniques 'Bold Metals' make up brushes. The set includes:


  • 103 Powder Brush
  • 200 Oval Shadow Brush
  • 300 Tapered Blush Brush
  • The set also came with a Real Techniques clutch

You all know how much i love my Real Techniques brushes (I've done a post about my make up brush collection where I've written all about them) so i was really happy with these. I knew i was getting these because i went shopping with my dad and we went in Boots and i saw the set and picked them up to buy them but he insisted on buying them for me as a Christmas present which was nice of him. The set is from Boots the set costs £64.00 but was and still is discounted to £25.00 which I think is an absolute bargain so if you want them i would buy them quick before they go back to full price!!










Lastly but not leastly are the presents that my brother bought me ( we buy each other presents)

The first thing i opened was a pair huaraches i already i was getting these because he asked me to design them on 'NIKE ID' But i took inspiration from Perrie's trainers in the Little Mix 'Black Magic' video (I'm not obsessed i promise lol!) These are custom made so i have no clue about the price.




   












Now who i am obsessed with is Years&Years (I have seen them 3 times and am seeing them for the 4th time in April for my birthday... when i said i have been going to a lot of concerts recently i really wasn't joking haha) My brother also loves Years&Years but isn't as obsessed as me lol. He also knew that anything to do with Years&Years i would love and boy he got it so right haha. He bought me the same t shirt that Olly Alexander (Singer in Years&Years and also kinda my fave lol) wore in the music video for their song 'King' as well as a jumper that Olly also wore. ( He obv didn't wear the exact clothes that i own haha) Unfortunately i don't know where my brothers clever self found these so again i don't know prices etc.




This is getting a bit embarrassing now the next two gifts are also Little Mix related (I seriously promise I'm not obsessed). He bought me the Little Mix 'Crystal Ballin' vest top which is a lyric from their song 'Black Magic' I LOVE the design of this top its so pretty and colourful! My faves from little mix are Jade and Perrie ( i love Jesy and Leigh Anne too i just relate to Perrie and Jade more)
So my brother bought me a burgundy 'Jade Thirlwall' Little Mix onesie ( i don't have a picture of this because its currently in the wash) however it is super comfy. He told me he was really annoyed because he wanted to buy me the Perrie on as well but it had all sold out but never mind i love me 'Jade' one none the less! I tried to look up the prices for these on the little mix merch website but the website had closed (I'm guessing for the Christmas period but I'm not sure)




My next present from my brother was the lush 12 days of Christmas which i love! i cannot get enough of lush i have the biggest stash of it in my room its ridiculous lol 
This set includes:





  •  Snow Angel Bath melt





  •  Five gold rings bubble bar



  • The comforter shower cream


  • Avobath bath bomb




  • Celebrate body lotion


  • Butter bear bath bomb


  • Yog Nog soap




  • Golden wonder bath bomb




  • Holly golightly bubble bar
  • Yuzu and cocoa shower gel

  • Cinder bath bomb
  • Dashing Santa bath bomb
They all smell delightful and are making my room smell like all kinds of amazingness. I also love how glittery some of these are, which i know not everybody likes but i love glitter! It also amazed me how they get so much glitter in one bath bomb!

My last present from my brother, which he literally made me open last, and when i did open it i was gobsmacked! It's a beautiful silver and rose gold diamond ring. Wow wow wow i love it, i was not expecting it at all! unfortunately again i don't know where its from so i don't know prices etc sorry.



So! That is everything i got for Christmas and i can honestly say i have been spoiled rotten! Again i am not bragging or boasting about any of the presents i received this is just for fun!!!

Please feel free to comment below what you guys got for Christmas i would love to know! Also if you have any requests for future blog posts feel free to comment that below too!

Thank you so much for reading, i know this has been a rather long blog so thanks for sticking with me till the end :)
I hope you all had a fantastic Christmas and a happy new year!!! :) <3


No comments:

Post a Comment