Sunday 31 January 2016

Urban Decay Haul

Hello Everyone!


Recently I was a bit naughty and I had a rather spontaneous Urban Decay splurge. As you may be able to tell from my previous posts I love my NAKED pallet, so I wanted some more and accidentally ended up buying all of them oops. Lets start the haul...






without primer

With primer

 The first thing that I bought was the first NAKED pallet. I already have one of these ones but I have hit pan on the majority of the shades so I bought myself a new one so that my love for it can continue.



with primer

Without Primer
 Next thing was the NAKED 2 pallet. I think the colours in this pallet are gorgeous they are very warm, neutral tones and some are beautifully shimmery and all of the colours in these pallets are very well pigmented with or without primer.




Without Primer

With Primer

 Then was, yep... you guessed it, the NAKED 3 pallet, these are the more shimmery, goldy, pinky shades and they are very beautiful and I am very excited to experiment with all of these colours.




With Primer

Without Primer

  Lastly for the NAKED pallets is the SMOKEY NAKED pallet. I bought this for my mum on her birthday and I fell in love with the colours so I had to buy myself one it is lovely. It's more of a night time going out pallet but I love it none the less and I'm sure I will use it loads!




Without Primer

With Primer



I then bought the Gwen Stefani pallet and I have to admit I was most excited for this one to arrive because I have heard so many people raving about it and when I saw the pallet, I can definitely see why. I have to be honest I'm not sure how I will use the pink, blue and green shades but I will try my best to figure something out because the colours are sooooo pretty.



 Lastly I bought the primer potion face primer because I've also heard good things about this, so I wanted to try it out for myself. Although my foundation stays on my face pretty well throughout the day, it does tend to crease and go a bit shiny around the five hour mark, so I wanted to try this and see if it solves all of my wrinkly foundation issues.

That is everything that I bought from Urban Decay. I hope you enjoyed seeing everything that I bought!

Thank you so much for reading ! :) <3
























































































No comments:

Post a Comment