Tuesday 9 June 2015

My Make-up brush Collection/Review

Hello Everybody!!


I have slowly been adding to my collection of Real Techniques make-up brushes (created by Youtuber sisters Sam Chapman and Nicola Haste otherwise known as Pixiwoo)I have been using them for quite a while now so I thought it would the perfect opportunity to show them to you and do a little review at the same time!



 The first brush in my collection is the "Expert Face Brush" (£5.85) and was the first ever Real Techniques brush that I'd ever bought. This brush is what made me fall in love with the brushes from this range because it was literally the best brush that I had ever used on my face! it blends soo good!! I also love the fact that the hairs on the brush are synthetic as many brushes are made form hose hair which I am allergic to. These brushes don't make your make-up look cakey or streaky, the don't leave hair all over your face and they are literally the softest brushes that I have ever felt!!




Pointed foundation brush              Buffing Brush                         Contour Brush


                   
Detailer Brush                    Deluxe Crease Brush                       Base Shadow Brush
                                                  



Lash/Brow Groomer             Eyebrow Brush                             Fine Liner Brush        


                                                Stippling Brush

Next I bought 2 brush sets and two single brushes. The first brush set was the "Core Collection" (£11.71) this set consists of a Detailer Brush, Pointed Foundation Brush, Buffing Brush and a contour brush. The second set was the "Starter Set" (£11.71) this set included a Base Shadow Brush, Deluxe Crease Brush, Fine Liner Brush and a Brow Brush.I then bought a Stippling Brush (£6.50) and a Lash/Brow Groomer (£3.90). I use the Buffer Brush or the Stippling Brush for applying my foundation, the Deluxe Crease Brush for blinding my concealer, the Base Shadow Brush for applying my second eyelid colour, the Lash/Brow Groomer for coming my eyebrow pencil through and the  Fine Liner Brush for lining my lips.



Base Shadow Brush              Cheek Brush                         Duo Fibre Face Brush


Eye liner Brush                                    Angled Shadow Brush


On my next shopping spree I came across the "Nicks Picks" range and just fell in love with how they looked and I heard that they were limited addition so I had to grab them while I could. This set included a Base Shadow Brush, Cheek Brush, Duo Fibre Face Brush, Eye Liner Brush and an Angled Shadow Brush. I use the Base Shadow Brush to apply my first eyelid colour, the Cheek Brush obviously for my blusher, the Duo Fibre face brush for applying my hi light, the Eye Liner brush for smudging out my eye liner under the waterline and the Angled Shadow Brush for blending eye-shadow through the crease . This set costs £19.51.

I then bought the Powder Brush (£6.50) which I use for applying my contour bronzer or my face powder.




Last but not least, my favourite brush is the Real Techniques "301" brush from their "Bold Metals" range (£16.91) This brush is honestly the most beautiful brush I have EVER seen and I also you this for contouring.

I have been using these brushes a lot and they are the main brushes in my collection other than brushes that have come with pallets or ones that I have been given for Christmas and birthdays. Although they are quite expensive that are waayy worth the money and are extremely good quality as well as doing an excellent job at blending. They are also very easy to clean (if done properly) and don't take long to dry after cleaning at all! they also don't leave hairs all over your face which is always good. In my opinion if you want you make up to look professional (which I am not) then you have to have the right tools for the job so it really is worth investing in good quality make up brushes. I feel as though these brushes truly live up to the hype and I would recommend them to anyone!!

if you have any questions or requests then please feel free to leave a comment below!! 
Thanks for reading <3 




















No comments:

Post a Comment