Sunday 10 January 2016

What's In My MakeUp Bag?

Hello Everyone!

Today I thought I would take you all on a little trip through my makeup bag.

I haven't gone through my makeup bag in months. It's usually more of a stick your hand in and use what ever you pick out because your going to be late for work type thing!

So lets not beat around the bush, this could take a while...

This is everything that was in my makeup bag but I will go thought it in more detail, as well as add the prices to what I can to save you from having to search the Internet for hours.






Makeup Bags/Tools:



The bag that I use for my makeup brushes (The one on the left) is from the Zoella beauty range and it's the " Just Say Yes" beauty bag which costs £8.00 from superdrug. My makeup bag is from Primark and I bought it ages ago so I don't remember how much it cost.

All of my makeup brushes are from Real Techniques and they are:

  • 100 Arched powder brush £17.91
  • 200 Oval shadow brush £11.02
  • 300 Tapered blush brush £16.53
  • 301 flat contour brush £17.91
  • 201 pointed crease brush £11.02
  • Lash brow groomer £4.13
  • Duo fibre eyes brush (came as a set so I don't know the price)
  • Base shadow brush ( Again came as set so I don't know the price)


Eyes:






  • Urban Decay NAKED pallet, I love this pallet, it's my go to everyday eye shadow, I have done a detailed review of the naked pallet in another post if you're interested in finding out more about it :). This costs £38.00
  • Mac "copperluxe" eye shadow pallet from their "Veluxe pearlfusion" range and this costs £30.00
  • Mac "3D Silver" eye glitter, as many of you may or may or may not know, I love glitter so this is a must have for my makeup collection. This costs £15.00 from Mac.
  •  Mac sized to go eye pigment in the shade "melon" it's so pretty and shimmery, this costs £10.00 which I think is quite cheap for Mac! 
  • Eyelure eyelash glue which came with a pack of my eyelashes, makes sense to have the glue but not the eyelashes doesn't it lol! 
  • Perversion mascara from Urban Decay which makes my eyelashes look amazing! This costs £17.50
  • Subversion eyelash primer also Urban Decay and this primer makes the mascara even better! This costs £15.50
  • GOSH forever eye shadow stick in the shade "Light Copper" this is £5.99 from superdrug. The shadow stick looks lovely on the eye and dries into a kind of powdery texture, It also doesn't crease on your eyelid which is a plus!
  • Make up Academy Pro Base Eye Primer. I usually use "Primer Potion" by Urban Decay but I ran out so I bought this one just to use until I get another primer potion but I have to say the Make Up Academy one is very good too! Also it only costs £2.50?!
  • "Super cat" Liquid eyeliner by Soap And Glory in the shade black, this is amazing it gives such dark, straight and precise lines I cant rave about it enough! This costs £6.00
  • Maybelline  "Big Eyes" eye liner in the shade "Black And White" which is £4.99 from superdrug.
  • Soap And Glory "Archery" eyebrow pencil with setting gel in the shade "Brown And Out" £10.00 from Boots.
Face:




  • Rimmel "Stay Matte" pressed powder in the shade "Translucent" this does exactly what it says on the tin and sorts my embarrassing shiny face right out! £3.99 from superdrug.
  • My favourite foundation , I wear this everyday! The Rimmel "Stay Matte" Liquid mousse foundation, its quite thick so a little bit goes a long way and it gives amazing coverage. This costs £5.99 from superdrug.
  • Collection Lasting Perfection concealer in the shades "1 fair and 2 cool medium" these cost £4.19 each which I think is quite expensive considering my foundation costs £5.99 but they do cover really well so I don't mind.
Lips: 





  • Charlotte Tilbury Matte Revolution lipstick in the shade "Glastonberry" I love my berry lipsticks and this one has rose gold packaging so its a win win! This costs £23.00 from Charlotte Tilbury.
  • Rimmel lasting finish lipstick by Kate Moss in the shade "34" which is a very pretty baby pink and looks lovely with a smokey eye. This costs £3.99 for superdrug.
  • Rouge Edition velvet by Bourjois this is a lip gloss that is matte which baffles me its in the shade "so hap'pink" and costs £8.99 from Boots.
  • Kate Moss Rimmel London Matte Red in the shade "111 kiss of life" This is my fave red lipstick! This costs £5.49.

Cheeks:




  • NARS blush in the shade "super orgasm" this shade is beautiful and I love the small pieces of glitter in it however its always super embarrassing asking for this at the NARS counter! this costs £23.00 
  • Mac bronzer in the shade "Refined Gold" The packaging on this so beautiful and the bronzer is a beautiful warm shimmery gold! ( I don't know the price to this as it was limited edition and now out of stock) 
  • Seventeen instant glow shimmer brick highlighter which is also a pretty shimmery gold and costs £4.99
  • Benefit "High Beam" highlighter which gives you a lovely glow on your cheeks! When I first saw this I thought it was nail polish lol. This costs £19.50 from Benefit.
And... That's everything I have in my makeup bag! It's not as bad as I thought lol!

Thank you so much for reading, please feel free to leave a comment below :) <3























No comments:

Post a Comment