Sunday 2 October 2016

Autumn Nail Colours!



 Hello Everyone!

Happy October, what better way to kick off autumn than to show you some autumn nail colours that I love! I am obsessed with nail polish, my collection is massive and still growing, I can't stop myself, so now its time to put away the pinks, neons and pastels and dig out the browns berry and reds. so lets get started...




Reds are a classy touch to your autumn nails however it has to be the right shade of red, the kinds you will want to look for are the deep warm reds rather than a bright striking red, these are three of my favourites.


Sensationail- Sugar Plum gragees
This is a gel nail colour which means it needs to be used with a uv lamp and a gel top and base coat but this is a lovely deep dark shade of red which I think is perfect for autumn and because it is gel it lasts for weeks.




Rimmel-Ruby Crush
This is a beautiful nail colour its a beautiful dark red with a ton of red and silver glitter, I would maybe wear this one nearer the end of autumn because its a lovely autumn/winter shade, the sparkle is lovely too!




China Glaze- Red Stallion
This colour is lovely because it looks bright at first sight but when you look at it in the light there's a kind of darker shimmer to it what i really love the shimmer is beautiful too.




Berry M- Berry Cosmo
I think this is my favourite shade, I wear this shade so much throughout autumn because its such a sexy colour I love it its a very dark berry purple which literally matches everything and lasts so long as well as having a lovely mirror shone to it, its beautiful.



Essie- Shearling Darling
This is a typical berry red colour its dark purply red with a lovely shine to it this colour also looks lovely with glitter over the top.

Essie- Toggle To The Top
I got this colour in a set with the Essie colour above, these two colours look lovely together but also looks beautiful on its own its the same colour as above but there is some red glitter in this one which is a lovely touch to an autumnal nail polish


Bourjois- Violine Hypnotique
I am obsessed with this colour its a dark berry purple with lighter purple shimmer in it and its so lovely to wear throughout autumn, it looks so classy and sophisticated this one is also very shiny.




Essie- Tassel Shaker
I mainly use this one as a top coat to add a little bit of sparkle to my nails or on an accent nail however this nail polish has enough glitter in it to completely cover the nail with just two coats which is really hard to find in a glitter nail polish.



Ciate- I'm not sure what the shade is
This colour is lighter than the ones on her so far its a light warm brown colour, its less shiny than the others, I have to admit I don't wear this colour as much as the others because I'm not as keen on it as the other ones however I do still wear it and its lovely none the less.


Rimmel- Bling on The Glitter
I have only recently bought this one so I haven't worn it yet but its a very warm gold shimmer with pink chinks of glitter in it, again you could wear this as a top coat or on its own, it both looks lovely.

Tanya Burr Cosmetics- Sleigh Bells
I recently bought the Tanya Burr Christmas 2016 advent calendar and I was really naughty and opened it early and this nail polish was inside it which I instantly fell in love with it its a gold coppery glitter and if you can see the swatch in the picture above you will kind of see that the top part of the nail has a lot more glitter packed onto it than the bottom, this is because I applied it with a sponge so that the excess liquid in the nail polish seeps into the sponge and leaves you with just the glitter which will adhere to the nail much thicker than it would if you were to apply it with the brush as sown in the bottom half of the nail.

China Glaze- Medallion
This colour is stunning, the glitter fully applies with only two coats and its a beautiful orangey gold with holographic glitter and reminds me of an autumn leaf or an open fire which is so cosy to me.




Barry M- Copper 
This colour is so pretty its amazing its a bronzey brown colour with orangey pinky goldy specks of glitter, it looks different is different angles each time you move your fingers a different sparkle of glitter shines through with I love.



Tanya Burr Cosmetics- Duvet Day
This obviously is the more ashy neutral autumn colour which also looks lovely and classy for when the weather is starting to get a bit colder, I think this colour would also look very pretty with a glitter topcoat or an accent nail.



Rimmel- Rain Rain Go Away
This colour is a bit harder to describe so I'm going to try my best to get it as accurate as I can. In my opinion this colour is more of a warn grey with a hint of pink which would look lovely with almost anything I also feel this colour would compliment any skin tone, my skin is very pale and it still looks OK.

Tanya Burr- Soft Pyjamas
This colour would look lovely in autumn its a warm but still neutral pink, what I love about this nail polish is the matte finish it gives it a very sophisticated look, I think this is very pretty.

Orly- Rage
This colour is so pretty its a light pink with gold glitter in it. Its such a girly colour for autumn rather than the bold dark reds etc.

Tanya Burr- New Chapter
Last but not least is this pinky grey colour which is a very pretty plain colour which would also look really pretty with an accent nail again I love the matte finish on this and the warm undertones in this colour will look lovely for autumn.


So that's all for today. Thank you all so much for reading and please feel free to comment and share it would be much appreciated:) <3


















No comments:

Post a Comment