Sunday 25 September 2016

DIY Mind/Mindful Ja


Hello Everyone!
Today I'm going to be showing you how to make a mind jar. These are especially good for people that suffer with anxiety, it is a form of meditation that keeps your brain occupied when you are feeling stressed or anxious. The idea of this jar is that you shake it and all of the pieces of glitter are your stressed out mind and you then watch all the glitter settle at the bottom of the jar which helps to relax you and bring you back to your normal state of mind.

You Will Need:
-Glitter Glue (you can use clear pva glue but I didn't have any)
-Hot Water
-Jar
-Glitter
-Spoon
-Food Colouring (optional)

Step 1:
Fill up your jar half way with the hot water, the hot water will help the glitter glue (or pva glue) melt and combine with the other materials.



Step 2: Pour all of your glitter glue into the jar, you will need quite a lot to make sure that the glitter doesn't settle too quickly


Step 3: Stir all of your glitter until all have the lumps have disappeared, I loved how the blue, pink and purple glitter looked but the consistency wasn't thick enough so I had to add some red glitter which I don't like as much but oh well.


Step 4: Add some loose glitter to give the jar more sparkle, this will also help to thicken the consistency which will make the glitter settle a bit slower I am using Magpie Beauty's glitter which is actually for your nails but I love the colours so much that I threw a bit into the jar too.

Step 5:Stir the contents again and that's it, all you need to do now is put the lid on, shake and enjoy!

Thank you so much for reading, I hope you enjoyed, please feel free to comment below and share it would be much appreciated :) <3

No comments:

Post a Comment