Sunday 16 October 2016

Wednesday Addams halloween make up look!

Hello Everybody!
So seeing as Halloween is just around the corner I thought it would be fun to do a few Halloween looks to prepare you all for the big day! This week I will be showing you step by step how I achieved this Wednesday Addams makeup look, so lets get to it!

Step 1:




















First of all you are going to want to start with a very heavy coverage concealer to cover any blemishes because if you look at Wednesdays face she have perfect skin, however you do not want to apply any concealer under the eyes because you want to keep the natural darkness to help with the look later on. I used Urban Decays NAKED skin in the shade fair and applied with the real techniques miracle complexion sponge.


Step 2:



















Next is foundation, you are going to want a really pale heavy duty foundation but I don't have one of these so I mixed together Jeffree star's Drug Lord with any old foundation I found in my drawer, you will want to use a lot of the white and only a tiny blob of foundation in order to achieve a very pale look, mix these two together and apply with a clean dry miracle complexion sponge  This liquid lipstick is perfect to use for this look because it is so pigmented that it coats skin evenly and will no move anywhere, once it is dry its there to stay, unlike face paint where it can sometimes apply patchy and rub off throughout the night.

Step 3:



After the face is eyebrows. Use whichever product you would normally use to fill and shape your brows but as you can see the white background you just applied makes the product look a lot warmer so I went over it very lightly with a matte black eyeshadow.


As you can see it makes the eyebrow look much bolder and thicker, this will also help you face to look paler. Then set your eyebrows in place with an eyebrow gel.


Step 4:



On the eyes I'm using the Makeup Revolution Fortune Favours The Brave pallet. I am using the shade soft on the lid, Drama Queen on the outer lid and the socket and The revolution on the inside of my eye to give a dead bruised effect, then I blend them together.


Then I used the shade Latte in the outer edge of the top of my nose to make my eyes look sunken in .


Then take a grey eyeshadow, I am using the Alice in Wonderland Urban Decay pallet in the shade mirror. Using a small fluffy brush blend some of the grey eyeshadow underneath the inner corner of your eye for a grey dead ashy look.


Then using the same colour lightly apply some to your brow bone to add a frosty shimmery hi light. Do the same in the inner corners as well.


I then too a white eyeliner and applied a thick coat to my water line to make my eyes look bigger and more open and the applied black eyeliner to the bottom lash line, don't take the black eyeliner all the way as we want the eyes to look open.


To blend the line of the harsh black eyeliner I used this spongey thing (I have no idea what they are called lol) just to smoke out the eyeliner.

Step 5:


After this you want to apply some liquid eyeliner because we are going to be applying false eyelashes. I am using soap and glory's super cat liquid eyeliner. You should apply the eyeliner so that the middle of the eye has a thicker line the both outside corners to make the eyes appear more rounded.

step 6:




Now its time for the falseys, I am using number 2 mac eyelashes. clasp the lashes near the roots with tweezers and apply a thin coat of glue ensuring to apply more on both edges to reduce the chance of them lifting, wait until the glue is tacky and apply above the lash line over the liquid eyeliner, position them   where you are happy and push onto the skin until they are stuck.

step 7:

 Then apply some mascara to the bottom lashes. I am music Benefits roller lash.

step 8:





















After you have completed the eyes, take any matte black eyeshadow and contour under the cheekbones to create a hollow dead grey look.




















Now we want to add some frostiness to the face so I am applying a small amount of highlight using a fan brush just above the cheek bone.

Step 9:













Finally you want to add some black lipstick, I am using the Klyie Cosmetics liquid lipstick in the shade kymajesty. I would defiantly recommend applying a lip liner or maybe an eyeliner around the edge of your lips because as you can see mine didn't look as bold and harsh as I would have liked.

So now were all done, now you can rock Halloween with your chilling Wednesday Addams look if you tried this look yourself let me know how it went in the comments and feel free to share it would be much appreciated. :) <3

No comments:

Post a Comment