Sunday 18 September 2016

My Jeffree Star Products!



Hello Everyone!

Today I am going to be showing you my growing Jeffree Star products, I love these liquid lipsticks, they are so long lasting and feel nice to wear, not heavy on the lips at all! I don't have any where near all of the colours in the collection but I'm sure I will be buying more in the near future, I have extremely pale skin so these photos will give you some kind of idea how the colours look against pale skin because I haven't really seen these colours swatched on my kind of skin tone anywhere else. So lets get started!



1) Rich Blood
I Love this colour, it is one if my more recent purchases so I haven't worn it much yet but I can defiantly see me wearing it around Christmas time! The cool thing about this liquid lipstick is once it is applied you rub the surface once it had dried and it brings out the glitter that is within the product which is soon pretty!






2) Doll Parts
This is such a pretty pink, the photo isn't really doing it any justice but trust me this colour is a must have in anyone's makeup bag, I'm not sure why my lips look so wonky in some of these pictures, I must have been having an off lip day haha.





3)Gemini
This colour is defiantly my go to everyday lip colour, I wear this colour pretty much everyday because it matches any makeup and it lasts all day, even after I've eaten so I can throw it on before work, get home at the end of the day and the product hasn't budged!





4)Celebrity Skin
This colour is a kind of pinky browny nude colour, again the photo isn't doing it much justice but this was my go to shade before I got Gemini, this colour also matches anything and I think it compliments my one skin tone unlike some browny colours which can make you look even more pale.




5) Posh Spice
This shade is more or a pale greyish browny nude which I sometimes apply quite a bit of bronzer for when I want to wear it because it can sometimes (depending on the eyeshadow colours) wash me out, I would say this shade is very similar to Celebrity Skin just more ashy.






6) Breakfast at Tiffany's 
These next colours are defiantly some of my braver colours lol but I mostly bought these ones to wear as liquid eyeliner because you can also do that with 
these lip products which is amazing! This colour is an amazing bright sky blue colour ant it makes my blue eyes pop!




7)Blow Pony
I am in love with this colour, its the most pretty shade of purple I have ever seen! I don't think I would wear this as a lip product though because again it would wash me out but on the eyes is so beautiful.



8) I'm Royalty
This is such a deep sexy purple colour and looks amazing with everything! this colour makes my eyes pop too. Also these liquid lipsticks on the eyes work just like liquid eyeliner, it lasts forever and apply to evenly and smooth!



9)Queen Supreme
This colour is defiantly wearable on the lips however I prefer to wear this one on my eyes, if you would like to see how I apply these to my eyes and how they look on my eyes then leave a comment below telling me which colours you would like to see and I will make sure I do them.



10) Drug Lord
This is an amazing white colour obviously. I have never seen a white lip product ever! but again I don't wear this on my lips I wear it ob my eyes the only issue I have with this product is that sometimes it applies see through and streaky but its not a problem it just means I have to apply another layer of the product.






11) Watermelon Soda
These next 5 shades are from the summer collection and the look beautiful and oh my gosh they smell beautiful too! they smell just like a juicy sweet watermelon which literally makes my mouth water overtime I smell it haha. I think this is my favourite shade out of the five its a lovely deep pink.



12)(714)
This is a very pretty light pink colour it reminds me if a barbie doll I had when I was younger it. I find for me that one stroke on the lips with the wand and I'm good to go the colours are so pigmented its unreal. Unfortunately this one doesn't smell like watermelon.




13)Virginity
This shade might be one for the eyes, I haven't decided yet its a beautiful lavender colour but um not sure if the colour brings out my blue undertones in my pale skin and washes me out so I think I'll have to experiment with this colour a bit more.




14) Nude Beach
I am in love with this colour its a pretty light orange which is very summery, again not sure why my lips look wonky but oh well. This shade does smell like watermelon and just in case any of you were wondering I bought theses colours in the bundle a while back so I'm not sure if they are still available or not.



15)Queen Bee
I have absolutely no idea what I'm going to do with this shade, this was the only colour in the collection that i wasn't too sure on because yellow isn't really my colour but I'm sure ill figure something out haha.

And that was all of my Jeffree Star products I'm sure ill have more pretty shortly haha. Please feel free to leave a comment below and share it would be much appreciated :) <3

No comments:

Post a Comment