Sunday 28 August 2016

Kylie Cosmetics Haul!





Hello Everybody!

Today I have a very exciting post for you... A Kylie cosmetics haul. I have heard a lot about these products so my expectations are rather high. These are all products that I have bought over a long period of time because it would have be extremely expensive for me to buy all of the colours I wanted all at once, but these are the colours that I have bought so far...






1) Exposed Lip Kit.
This colour looks lovely, I think it would suit most skin tones. The colour is a peachy brown colour and from doing swatches it feels quite thick but very long lasting (I had a hard time trying to wipe it off.) Also all of these lip glosses smell just like a heavenly vanilla cupcake. I love.





2) Exposed Lip Kit.
I'm not sure if this colour will suit me very well because I am extremely pale but it's very lovely nonetheless. This has the same texture and consistency as Exposed and I should have also mentioned that all of the lip kits one with a lip liner in the same shade as the gloss, the liners are matte but they feel very smooth and buttery on the skin and both the gloss and the lip liner are very pigmented so I feel like you could get away with wearing them on their own.






3)Heir Bold Metals Gloss.
This gloss has such a lovely smooth texture, I also love the metallic sparklyness it has its beautiful. Also even though this is a gloss it still has a matte finish but isn't as thick or drying and the liquid lipsticks.




4) Mary Jo K Lip Kit.
Wow I love this colour! It's such a vibrant deep red and I think this will be one of the ones I wear this the most. Its very pigmented and very bold and is matte just like the other lip kits.







5) Posie K Lip Kit.
This is such a pretty pink colour which I think I will wear a lot also. I love how big and soft the applicators are for these glosses it makes them so easy to apply.





6) Kymajesty Bold Metals Gloss.
This is defiantly one of my braver shades which I will most probably not be half as brave to wear all the time but just look at how beautiful and sparkly it is. mesmerising.





7) Birthday Collection Kyliner - Dark bronze.
I will literally be wearing this eyeliner ALL OF THE TIME, its gorgeous. The liner comes with a little angled brush to apply the product with and a kohl liner for your waterline etc. It is a very glittery dark brown and has a lovely smooth soft consistency. once you have applied this liner it dries and does not budge which is very impressive.


Lastly, I did order some more products from the Birthday Collection ( make up bag, leo lip gloss, copper and rose gold eyeshadow) but they have not yet arrived but I'm sure you will defiantly see them in a post in the near future

That is all for today. Thank you so much for reading! and please do feel free to leave comment below and share with your friends, it would be much appreciated  :) <3 













No comments:

Post a Comment