Sunday 17 July 2016

My Face Products!

Hello Everybody!

Long time no see. Today I will be showing you what face products I have as another part of this little series of make up posts I'm doing so please let me know what you think I would love to hear form you :)

so lets get started 

1) NARS Sheer Glow - Mont Blanc
I bought this foundation just because I saw lots of people raving about how amazing it is so I wanted a piece of that candy and bought it. In my opinion as someone with a lot of blemishes it hasn't got the best coverage but, with a bit of concealer your'e good to go. It also makes your complexion look beautifully smooth and dewy.























2) Seventeen Instant Glow - Gold Bronze
This was the first highlighter I bought and I love it. Its quite cheap but very good quality and gives off such a beautiful glittery sheen.


 



















3) Maybeline Dream Fresh BB Cream- Light
I bought this just to see what the BB cream hype was all about and like I said I have a lot of blemishes so there was no where near enough coverage so I don't really use this much and will probably never buy it again.  
























4) Urban Decay Pore Perfection Complexion Primer Potion
Woah that's a mouthful haha. I love this primer, it smooths out my skin leaving it looking like silk and gives your foundation an airbrushed finish as well as being a very good base for your foundation to stick to it is very long lasting.





























5) NARS Blush - Super Orgasm
Imagine how awkward it is for me to ask for this blush at the Nars counter lol. This blush instantly caught my eye as I was browsing through a Nars counter one day it is a beautiful peachy pink colour with super pretty flecks of gold glitter. I wear this blush literally everyday.




















6) Rimmel Wake Me Up- 103 True Ivory
This is the foundation I use when I have a bit of a tan, its a bit darker than my skin tone and the coverage is medium to heavy however, I don't feel like this foundation lasts very long but that may be because I have oily skin.
























7)Rimmel Stay Matte - 103 True Ivory
This used to be my go to foundation before sheer glow, it is very heavy coverage and like it says in the name it stays matte all day so you don't even need to apply powder to set or reduce shine because it stays on all day too!






















8) M.A.C Wash And Dry Bronzer
This is also my go to bronzer, it suits my skin perfectly and it blends very easily and has a slight shimmer to it and makes you look perfectly bronzed.




















9) Collection Lasting Perfection concealer- 1 Fair + 2 Cool Medium
Iv'e used this concealer for as long as I can remember, the coverage is the best iv'e ever seen and it lasts all day long I honestly cant fault it.






















10) Tanya Burr cheek pallet- Peachy Glow
I love the colours of everything in this pallet they're beautiful, what I also love is how everything you need to do your blush highlighter and bronzer is all in one place. The very beautiful Tanya Burr has made such a lovely product with a lot of love and care put into them. I am a very big fan of all of her products!































11) Rimmel Stay Matte Translucent powered
I just use this over the top of my sheer glow foundation to set it into place and reduce a bit of the shine, I will then reapply throughout the day again just to tame the shine a little bit.




















12) Benefit High Beam
This is a liquid highlighter which I love but am not obsessed with. I find liquid highlighters a little bit harder to blend and I can never get the natural looking glow that I can get with a powder highlighter but none the less its very pretty.





















13) Smashbox Bronzer ( I don't know the shade sorry)
I got my makeup done at a smashbox counter a while ago and she used this on my face which back then looked okay because I used to regularly fake tan but now I think it looks a bit too orangey for my skin but would look lovely with a tan.




















14) M.A.C Mineral Highlighter (Again don't know the shade) 
Iv'e had this for years, I should probably throw it away but its so beautiful and so glittery, this stuff is kinda weird though, when you apply it, it feels damp on your face for a little while but then just feels like powder but its amazing stuff.
















15) Smashbox Photo Finish Primer
again the lady at the smashbox counter put this on my face and it works very well iv'e actually used up the one that I bought so I now just have the testers she gave me, this primer really makes your foundation adhere to your face which I love.
























And that is all of my face products I hope you all enjoyed. Feel free to leave a comment below and share with your friends if your feeling generous, it would be much appreciated.

Thank you for reading :) <3 

No comments:

Post a Comment