Monday 29 August 2016

Learn More About Me!


Hello My Lovelies!
I think I should give you guys the chance to learn more about me, so I have found some popular tag questions so that you guys can hopefully get to know me a bit more. So lets get to work.

1)When is your birthday?
   16th April 1996

2) What are three of your favourite colours?
    -Rose gold
    -Iridescent (if that counts as a colour)
    - Mint/Coral (can't decide between the two)

3) What are your three favourite quotes?
    
- "Nothing is impossible. Even the word itself says I'm possible"- AUDREY HEPBURN.
-"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"- DR. SEUSS.
-"When life gives you lemons slice those suckers up and find some tequila".

4) Are you addicted to youtube?
    Guilty as charged lol

5) What are three of your favourite TV shows?
    I have more than three and Im going to assume this includes netflix too :)
-Pretty Little Liars
-American Horror Story
-Impractical Jokers (not the uk one)
-Stranger Things
-Dexter
-Orange Is The New Black
-Prison Break
-Geordie shore
I'm sure there's more but i can't remember them lol.

6)What are three qualities you look for in a best friend?
-Honesty
-Loyalty
-Not too serious but serious at the right times if that makes sense.

7) Do you like your name?
I used to hate my name but I really don't mind it now.

8) If you could have chosen your name what would it have been?
I honestly don't know i don't mind my name now and I'm terrible at picking names haha.

9) What is your fantasy dream?
I'm not gunna say- don't wanna jinx it lol.

10) Do you wear makeup?
I don't think I need to answer this one haha.

11) If you could write a book what would it be called and what would it be about?
I'm not too sure if I'm honest I haven't really thought about it, but it would defiantly be a novel.

12) What makes you cry?
Mostly really sad or really happy films ( The film Selena (about Selena Quintanilla) gets me every time )

13) What makes you angry?
Rude ignorant people or liars.

14) What makes you happy?
My family and my animals :).

15) What are you three favourite snacks?
-Any kind of chocolate
-Niknaks
-Apple

16) What are your favourite foods?
-Mash Potato
- Wagamama chicken gyoza 
-spag bowl

17) What are your three favourite drinks?
-Cranberry juice
-Lemonade
-Starbucks frappes

18) Can you tell a little bit about yourself?

Hello my name is JADE, I am currently 20 years old.
I have 13 animals (three dogs and 10 cats)
I am a trained qualified hairdresser
I don't really know what else to put my life isn't very interesting haha

19) What are ten random facts about you?
-I am naturally blonde
-I am 5feet 6 inches tall
-I have one older brother 
-I am addicted to Pinterest
-I have won one hairdressing competition and come second in another.
-I have broken my arm and my leg 
-I am obsessed with the band years and years
-I am addicted to netflix but who isn't haha
-I live in London
-I have one tattoo on my wrist

20) Favourite male band, female band and solo artist?
-Male band- Years & Years
-Female band- Little Mix
- Solo artist- Jess Glynne

21) Are you named after anyone?
Nope

22) Do you have kids?
No but I would love kids one day!

23) Do you use sarcasm a lot?
Me? no never ;)

24) Will you ever bungee jump?
Probably not because I do not wish to die yet lol

25) Whats your favourite cereal?
Frosties

26)What is your eye colour?
Blue

27) Scary movie or happy ending?
If the horror movie is genuinely scary and has a good story then horror film but if not then I love a happy ending, how about a happy ending horror film? lol.

28)Summer or Winter?
I can't choose i love the coyness of winter and christmas and stuff but I also love the free spirit of summer.

29)Where is the furthest you have ever been from home?
Not very far I have never been on a aeroplane or abroad so probably Great Yarmouth which was a 6 hour coach journey from central London

30) Where were you born?
London :)

31) Favourite movie?
I am such a movie fanatic so i honestly can't choose but i love Disney film also things like harry potter because I grew up with it and things like The Hunger Games I love too!

32) What do you want to be when you grow up?
I honestly don't know I still haven't figured it out yet, I always thought 20 year old's were so grown up and always had their shit together but honestly its the complete opposite so I guess ill just stumble across something I love one day and make a career out of it. That's what I'm hoping anyway haha.

And that's it that's all the questions answered. I really hope you enjoyed this post and learned a little bit more about me :) please feel free to comment below and share etc I would really appreciate it! Thanks for reading :) <3



















No comments:

Post a Comment