Thursday 29 December 2016

What I got for Christmas 2016

Hello you lovely lot!

So its that time again where Christmas has come and gone so its the perfect time to show you what i got for Christmas  *DISCLAIMER* I am not bragging or boasting about anything that i got for Christmas thesis purely for entertainment purposes! 

















1- Michael Kors watch
I had been eyeing this watch up for ages and i was going to buy it for myself after Christmas but luck for me i now don't have to, i don't know if you can tell from the photos but there is a kind of iridescent oil slick effect around the face which i love!


2- Pandora rings
I am in love with these rings i think they're from the rose collection and i can't stop wearing them !

3- unicorn cup
I, like everyone else of the human population love unicorns so this could not have been more perfect foe me its so pretty!


4- Xbox games
For Christmas i also got given an Xbox however i couldn't take a photo because its already all set up by the TV but i can show you the games i got, my mum wanted to get me games that aren't like all the other serious Xbox games like call of duty etc so she bought me Now that's what i call sing 2, Gear of war 4 (with the exception of this one obviously lol) Overcooked which is hilarious when you play with other people, Rayman, Adventure time, Rare Replay and Zoo Tycoon which i love playing!

5-Ariana Grande Sweet like candy perfume
I am a massive fan of the Ariana perfumes and this one does not disappoint its very sweet and fruity.

6- Jo Malone English Pear and freesia candle and perfume
I knew i was getting this because my dad made me for pick out a Jo Malone scent that i liked and as soon a i smelled it i loved it also freesias are a very special flower to me to it was perfect!



7- Banksy prints
I am a massive fan of Banksy's work, its so political an thought provoking! he is very talented!

8- Cocktail chocolate
I'm actually not a massive drinker but i do have the odd cocktail sometimes so i will nicely indulge in these.

9- Flynne and Rapunzel figure
As most of you may know I'm a massive Disney fan so i always get given Disney gifts which i love! my favourite Disney movie is tangled to i adore this one!

10- Belle Wedding figure
This one is so pretty and full of detail  and i actually didn't have any belle figures until now.

11- Snow White Snow Globe
I also don't have any snow globes so i love how this looks in my collection however i do think their faces have been painted on a bit creepy lol.




















12- Snow White Flapper Figure
I love the flapper figures so i am so pleased to finally have one in my collection 


13- Rose gold candle holder
Everyone that knows me knows i love copper/ rose gold and geometric decor so i am in love with this candle holder!

14- Sambuca shot
Like i said I'm not a big drinker but sambuca is the only spirit that i don't mind the taste of and i also love skulls so the glass might just go on my bookshelf or something.


That's everything that i got for Christmas feel free to leave a comment below and let me know what you got for Christmas! thank you so much for reading!☺♡

No comments:

Post a Comment