Thursday 29 December 2016

Mariah Carey M.A.C Haul

Hello you bunch of beauts!

I'm having some trouble sleeping tonight so i thought i would surprise you all with another post!

I don't know if you've heard but recently Mariah Carey has released a makeup line with MAC and its so beautiful i knew i had to have it in my collection however most of it was sold out so here are the bits that i liked and were still available...





1) Rainbow Interlude 
At first glance i was like ah its just another sheer glittery lip gloss but when i picked it up and had a proper look it was way more than that! instead of just the normal glitter these are tiny pink and silvery glitter flakes which have a way more sparkly effect than your average glitter lip gloss and i think this would look so pretty over lipstick or on its own!





2) My Mimi
I knew i wanted this highlighter from the moment i set my eyes on it not only is the packaging for all of these products so cute and glitzy but the attention to detail for the product itself is insane its so beautiful, also i don't own a deep gold highlight so i just had to have it, its the most gorgeous gold shimmer with chinks of glitter that will make even the palest of people look like a bronzed goddess!



3) I'm that chick you like
There is not one colour in this little glittery pallet that i don't like they all look so pretty together and you can achieve so many different looks just with these four colours and i will be devastated when I've used them all up haha.






4) Lastly is, Sweet Sweet Fantasy
As you all may be able to tell from my previous posts, i am a massive fan of pinky coral shades of blusher and this one is so pretty, its the perfect shade of pinky coral for my pale complexion and it also has a tiny bit of shimmer to it which i don't think you can tell from the photos but believe me its there lol.

So that is all that i bought from the Mariah Carey mac range and it has not disappointed! please feel free to leave a comment letting me know which one is your favourite and if you have any of these! Thank you so much for reading ! ☺♡

No comments:

Post a Comment