Monday 28 March 2016

My Eyeshadow Collection!

Hello Everyone!

So... As promised I will be showing you all my eyeshadow collection. I have decided to leave out my NAKED pallets because I have put them in loads of my other blog posts so I don't want to bore you all, however I do have a few other eye pallets so I will just put those at the end of a shorter blog post.

Lets jump straight into it with...


The top Row is with primer and the bottom row is without
(I did put annotations but you cant see them lol.)















1) Clinique- 13 Strawberry Fudge duo.
I got this for Christmas just gone so I haven't really got the chance to wear it much yet but the colours are beautiful, the pink shade has a gold iridescent shine and the brown shade has a coppery iridescent shine. I cant wait to use this one more.



Again top row is with primer and the bottom row is without primer.

















2) M.A.C.- Copperluxe pallet
I bought this last year and you cant really see but I have hit pan on two shades which would mean that I love it and use it a lot! Its the perfect collection of colours, you can use the light pink, gold and light brown in the day time and then touch up your makeup with the darker brown later on to create the perfect smokey eye for the evening.




















3) Charlotte Tilbury- Vintage Vamp
This quad is lovely, I love the glittering shimmery shades and I also love wearing the purpley red shades to mix up my makeup look.

























4) GOSH- Forever eyeshadow 03 light copper
This product is a must have! Its so quick and easy to use, it makes putting on eyeshadow so much quicker, it blends nicely and the colour is super pretty, I also don't use primer because its so pigmented and stays on all day.

























5) GOSH- Effects Powder- Rose Gold
I bought this quite a while ago, I don't even really remember buying it but saying that it is very, very pretty and again has gold iridescent shine and I will maybe be wearing this a bit more lol. 






















6) Barry M- Dazzle Dust ( I don't know what the shade is called the sticker has rubbed off)
This colour I bought for when I used to do dance shows. They would request us to wear particular eye colours whether it be to match costumes or to contrast the lighting so that is what this is for!





















7) I have no clue where I bought these
Again I bought these for my dance shows the pink is again to match a costume and the blue shade is so that your face shows up under the harsh lights, so you would wear blue eyeshadow and red lipstick just so that your face doesn't look like a big blurry blob haha, the gold shade just came with it but I don't really wear them anymore.


















8) M.A.C. 3D silver glitter & 3D Platinum Glitter
I mostly wear these around Christmas just to add a bit more festive sparkle to my makeup and just because I love glitter! I obviously don't wear primer with these, I use a glitter adhesive.






















9) M.A.C. Blonde's Gold
I bought this just because I saw it in mac and loved the colour so it somehow landed in my basket...























10) M.A.C.- Melon Pigment 
This colours is beautiful!!!
I also bought this just because I love the colour its a kind of pinky, orangey gold, I cant get enough!




















11) NARS- Mekong
I was looking through my makeup collection one day and decided I didn't have enough dark shades so I stumbled across this one and though this fit the part perfectly, I love it, but unfortunately, I don't know why but it just started crumbling so I cant put it on my makeup bag because it makes too much mess but I still love it.




   















12) Urban Decay- solstice 
I have never seen a colour like this one before in my life, its iridescent red/purple I am obsessed and the pigmentation is amazing!





















13) Urban Decay- Cosmic
This is a beautiful colour, its white with lots and lots of glitter! it matches everything you cannot go wrong with this eyeshadow.























14) M.A.C.- Cranberry
I bought this because I wanted a dark red eyeshadow and I know that the Charlotte Tilbury pallet has a similar colour but it wasn't as red as I wanted so I bought this one. 




















15) M.A.C.- Smutty Green
I got this for my 18th birthday... Whoa its amazing, its super pigmented but what I love most is the green glitter that it has all over it, I've never seen that before its amazing.




























16) Bourjois Colour Edition 24h- 05 Prune Nocturne
                                               04 Kaki Cheri
                                               03 Petale D Eglac

These eyeshadows are fascinating, the are a creamy texture in the packaging but when you apply it to your eyelid they turn powdery... I know magic! I love these shades the Khaki one is different to any other colour I would normally wear. I also don't wear primer because again they are super pigmented and stay on all day!


That is everything in my eyeshadow collection
I hope you enjoyed, check out next weeks blog post to find out what face products I have!
Thanks for reading:) <3



No comments:

Post a Comment