Sunday 20 March 2016

My Lip Product Collection!

Hello Everyone!

Sorry for the lack of blog posts recently iv'e been extremely busy, but iv'e uploaded one now so its all good!



I thought I would do a little series where each week I will show you a different section of my make up collection. I chose to do it in sections because if I showed it all at once it would be a super long blog post. Some of the products you might have seen already if you have read some of my previous posts but anyway i'll stop babbling... lets get started.

















1) Charlotte Tilbury- Glastonberry
I love my berry lipsticks in the winter, however my skin is very pale so it probably doesn't suit me at all but I don't care I love the colour to death.


















2) M.A.C.- Yash
This is an orangey kind of nude colour which I wear quite often in the daytime because its not very bright and obvious but you can still see something there.


















3) M.A.C.- Viva Glam Ariana Grande
This is another berry shade but it is a lot darker and more purple than my others so I'm not sure if i can pull this one off as good.



















4) M.A.C.- Please Me
I think this is the colour I wear the most, it's my go to lipstick because its such a lovely daytime shade but its obvious enough for a night time look too, plus its a really pretty colour.




















5) Sleek- Papaya Punch
I bought this lipstick because I was watching TOWIE and Chloe Lewis was the new girl and the first thing I noticed about her was how stunning her makeup was but I was instantly drawn to the colour of her lipstick which was a really pretty pale orangey colour, so I went on the hunt for an orangey lipstick and came across this one... long story short I bought it but when I tried it on it wasn't the exact shade I wanted so the hunt for a pale orange lipstick continues.




















6) Sleek- Vamp
This colour is a lot darker in real life I'm not sure why its so light in the picture. This was the first berryish colour I bought, its not too daring but still dark enough to be considered a 'berry' lipstick its a browny red colour and this is the one i wear the most because it suits me best.




















7) Barry M (its so old that the name has unfortunately rubbed off)
I bought this lipstick years and years ago when I was very into my neon pink lipstick ( in real life this lipstick is soooo bright) its kind of embarrassing to look back on photos of me wearing this and I and white blonde hair so I literally looked like Barbie lol.



















8) Barry M- Touch of magic (I think it is now called genie)
This lipstick is true to it name it is literally magic! In the packaging its green but when you apply it, it changes to pink, it adapts to the alkaline in your lips so each person who uses it will get a different shade of pink, in the photo I didn't leave mine on long enough to change to its actual pink colour its normally a deep pink.





















9) Clinique- Matte Magenta
I got this lipstick for Christmas so I haven't really had the chance to wear it yet but as soon as I put it on for the swatch photo I loved it its a lovely dark pink.





















10) Rimmel Kate Moss 34
This is defiantly more of a daytime its a very subtle baby pink its do pretty and I wear this when I have more of a bold eye.












  









11) Rimmel Kate Moss- 111 Kiss of Life
Every woman has got to have a red lipstick in their makeup collection, its a colour that suits all and looks good with everything and also adds a classy retro spin on your makeup look.






















12) Max Factor- Ruby Tuesday 715
This colour is a deeper red and its also a little bit glossy. I use this one when my lips are feeling a little bit dry so that they get a bit of moisture from this lipstick apposed to drying them out more with a matte one.






















 13) Jeffree Star velour liquid lipstick- Celebrity Skin
Again this is a nude colour, but honestly I bought it because I wanted to check out the Jeffree Star hype and I was not disappointed, I will defiantly be buying more when they get restocked (PS. love the packaging too!)













  








14) Tanya Burr cosmetics- I Found Nemo
I love Tanya Burrs lip glosses, they feel lovely on the lips, they are super pigmented and they last for ages also this is the kind of orange colour I was looking for so its a win win!






















15) M.A.C. Viva Glam Ariana Grande
This lip gloss is lovely. It's very subtle but the sparkles catch your eye. This would look lovely with a bold eye.
























16) M.A.C. Ellie Goulding- Goodness Gracious 
This colour is also very pretty and subtle so again it would look lovely with a bolder eye.


















17) Sleek Matte Me- Petal
This lip gloss goes on shiny and then goes matte and kind of feels like a temporary lip tattoo so your lips cannot be chapped because it will all show up but on the plus side the colour is beautiful and it stays on all day.






















18) Smashbox- Fame
A few years back I got my make up done at a smashbox counter for my birthday and she used this lipstick on me and I really liked it so I bought it.






















19) M.A.C. lip glass- Candy Yum Yum
This colour is very bright but so gorgeous its not too bright but very noticeable so it can be a night or day look, the only thing I kind of don't like about M.A.C. lip glosses is how sticky they are but they colours are always lovely so I don't mind.



















20) Rimmel Apocalips ( Unfortunately I couldn't find the name)
I think this is my most worn red shade, I cant get enough of it! It's red with blue undertones so it really pops, its amazing.




















21) M.A.C. Dazzleglass- Money Honey
I sometimes use this to put on top of lipstick to make it super glittery, this lip gloss is literally packed full of iridescent glitter, its beautiful.










22) Bourjois Rouge Edition Velvet- 11 So Hap'pink
This was another colour I really liked but, unfortunately I don't think it suits me but hopefully I can find a way to make it work.




23) Revlon Colourburst- 235
I am actually not a big fan of this lipstick, if your lips are the slightest bit chapped or dry then this lipstick without a doubt will really make it stand out. I also feel like it is really waxy and not very well pigmented, what I mean by this is that it appears on your lips to have a film over the actual colour if that makes any sense, so when I wear this I put lip gloss over the top.







24) Bourjois Colour Boost- Peach On The Beach 04
This one is a lot nicer but this one is a bit bright haha so I blot this one off a little bit and then the colour is perfect!














25) Zoella Lip Balm- Kissy Missy 
Even though this is a lip balm its very pigmented so I use it as a glossy lip tint and its a lovely pinky purpley colour and it smell like cake! it also feels lovely on the lips too.






26) M.A.C. Lip Pencil- Edge To Edge
I use this as a base to my 'Please Me' lipstick because its a tiny bit darker than the lipstick so I can over draw my lips and make it look more realistic. I do sometimes wear this on its own too.





27) M.A.C. Lip Pencil- Soar
Kylie Jenner sometimes wears this lip pencil and everyone, including myself is always trying to get the Kylie Jenner lip look so what better way to achieve this than to buy one of the lip products that she wears.


All of these next ones are lip balms and there's not much you can really write about clear lip balms so I will just put the pictures and the names.


Zoella- Vanilla Cream
Baby Lips- Cherry Me
Burt's Bees- Pomegranate 
Collection- Green Apple
Rose&Co (I don't know the name or number)
Rimmel Kate Moss- 40
Rimmel Kate Moss- 01

Zoella- sweet mint
Clinique Chubby Stick- 03 Budding Blossom

EOS (all of the EOS ones came as a set and I cant remember what it was called)







So Kiss Me

That is ever thing in my lip collection. I hope you liked it. Check out next weeks blog post to see what I have in my eye makeup drawer and as always please feel free to leave a comment below.
Thanks for reading :) <3 




































 

No comments:

Post a Comment