Sunday 9 November 2014

About Me :)

A little introduction about me :)


My name is jade, I'm 18 years old and i am currently studying hairdressing. As well as studying hairdressing i have a passion for all things beauty, i have loved anything to do with hair and makeup for as long as i can remember. i remember constantly getting told of when i was younger for always stealing and wearing my mums makeup until i was finally old enough to buy and wear my own.

I have decided to start a blog because i love sharing and talking about things that i love with other people that also share my passion. I didn't even know blogs existed until i started watching some well know youtubers a few years ago who would sometimes mention their blog and what they had written about, i was intrigued by it but never felt confident enough to start my own, until one day i decided enough was enough, i wanted to start a blog!

as well as loving hair and beauty, i have an obsession with Disney and have been trying to persuade my family to go to Disneyland for ages! I currently have 34 Disney films in my collection that is constantly growing.

I hope this has given you a slight idea of the things i like :)

Thanks for reading <3jadeloves96.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment